Sheen Roast Same Day As Kutcher’s ‘Men’ Debut
Sheen Roast To Air As New ‘Men’ Debuts x
- Yahoo Buzz
Charlie Sheen and his “Two and a Half Men” replacement, Ashton Kutcher, will have a TV face-off of sorts come fall.
Comedy Central’s “Roast of Charlie Sheen” is set to air the same day as “Men’s” ninth season premiere, which marks Kutcher’s series debut.
However, viewers will have some time to recoup between the CBS sitcom and the primetime roasting as they’ll air an hour apart.
“Charlie has assured us that nothing will be off limits in this Roast … which scares even us,” said Kent Alterman, head of original programming and production at Comedy Central.
The roast will tape in Los Angeles on September 10, according to the network.
“Two and a Half Men” and the “Comedy Central Roast of Charlie Sheen” will air on Monday, September 19 at 9 p.m. EST and 10 p.m. EST, respectively.
- Sheen Roast Same Day As Kutcher’s ‘Men’ Debut
- Charlie Sheen to get roasted by Comedy Central same night of ‘Two And a Half Men’ premiere
- Charlie Sheen following Conan O’Brien to TBS?
- CBS Announces 2013-2014 Primetime Lineup, Including 8 New Series
- Sheen announces TV return