Springfield pleads not guilty to DUI
Rocker Rick Springfield has pleaded not guilty to two misdemeanor counts of driving under the influence.
The Jessie’s Girl singer was arrested by Los Angeles County Sheriffs in May after they discovered the star had been drinking – and was allegedly over the legal limit to drive.
On Tuesday his lawyers pleaded not guilty to both DUI charges on his behalf.
Springfield faces a maximum of six months behind bars and a $1,000 fine if he’s found guilty.
He is due back in court on August 15.
- Ja Rule Gets Prison Time For Tax Evasion
- Lawyer says Lohan committed to turning life around
- Stevie B Returns To Court In Mass. Child Support Fight
- Murray defense wants jury sequestered
- Actor Andy Griffith dead at 86