Rockstar Festival At Comcast Center Postponed Due To Hurricane
Another local show has been rescheduled due to Hurricane Irene.
The Rockstar Energy Drink Uproar Festival, featuring acts like Seether, Avenged Sevenfold and Escape The Fate, was scheduled to take place Sunday night at the Comcast Center in Mansfield.
The show will now go on Tuesday, Aug. 30.
Those who cant attend the concert can get a refund wherever they bought the tickets.
The storm also prompted Kenney Chesney to move Sunday nights concert at Gillette Stadium to Friday night.
- Def Leppard Reschedules Thursday Concert
- Win Tickets To See Paul McCartney In Concert!
- Grace Potter Kicks Off Countryfest In Foxboro
- Crews Prep Paul Brown Stadium For Monster Trucks
- Rihanna set for concert at Toyota Center